ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – More information is being released regarding a drug business in Roanoke described as a “Fast Food Operation for Marijuana” in a federal complaint.
In April, Chad Custer, Darion Harvey and Aaron Woods have all been charged in the investigation.
New Federal Court records show nearly a dozen guns were seized from a home on Northeast Avenue over the course of the investigation, ranging from rifles to pistols as well as shotguns, ammunition, magazines and other accessories.
They were allegedly used during the drug trafficking operation.
The items will be forfeited to the Federal Government if the defendants are convicted.
- Christiansburg wrestling finish as state runners-up behind New Kent
- Area teen’s dying wish granted, thanks to generosity of community
- Judge dismisses suit against SWVA Wildlife Center
- SWVA Wildlife Center rehabbing owl found in ‘deplorable’ conditions from drug sting
- Stanley helps Duke blow past Virginia Tech 88-64