SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) – A dolphin said “hello” to two curious dogs near the Isle of Hope Marina on Saturday morning.
Magen Peigelbeck says the dolphin swam with their boat the whole morning, interacting with her two pups, Stanley and Miles.
“It makes me grin and my heart get big,” Peigelbeck said. “Everyone can get along. We can learn lessons from animals.”
- UVA’s Bronco Mendenhall talks about mental health and his team during the COVID-19 pandemic
- LU’s Hugh Freeze has a unique perspective on coaching virtually
- Hundreds of COVID-19 tests given at Salem free testing site
- Salem Schools to reopen in upcoming school year
- Roanoke City Schools meet to discuss reopening plans, sets Aug. 31 as first day for students