SALEM, Va. (WFXR) — Members of the Roanoke Valley community have one last weekend to enjoy the tasty snacks of the 2020 fall season as Fall Fair Food Fundays return to the Salem Civic Center on Thursday.
From 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 5 through Sunday, Nov. 8, five Salem Fair Food concessionaires are going to set up in the Salem Civic Center parking lot to feed the community.
The Salem Civic Center says the delicious confections available for sale include:
- Gourmet hot dogs, corn dogs, nachos and cheese, tater tops, lemonade, and tea and other drinks
- Gourmet funnel cakes with toppings, fried Oreos, fried gummy bears, and fried cheesecake
- Chili and vegetable soup to go, and cotton candy in a bag
- Kettle corn and gourmet popcorn
- Blooming Onions, ribbon fries with toppings, corn dogs, chicken tenders, chicken on a stick, and pork chop on a stick.
However, you are asked to practice safe social distancing when you order and pick up your food.
For more information on Fall Fair Food Fundays, visit the Salem Civic Center Facebook page.
- Northside’s Jake Weaver signs to play baseball at Patrick Henry Community College
- Seeking an upset vs. Clemson, Hokies look to erase past disappointment
- Local hospitals preparing for increase in COVID-19 patients as holiday season continues
- State lawmakers named to Redistricting Commission including one delegate from Southside
- Dish Network removes Nexstar local TV stations in 115 markets