RICHMOND, Va. (WFXR) – A woman from Max Meadows had been keeping a secret – she was in possession of a winning ticket from the Virginia Lottery.
Wanda Quesenberry had a winning Print ‘n Play Rolling Jackpot ticket worth nearly one-third of a million dollars!
She purchased her ticket from the Circle K, located at 25652 Jeb Stuart Highway in Stuart on April 22.
When she figured out she won, she took her ticket, valued at $332,986 and tucked it away in her safe deposit box. Earlier this month, Quesenberry cashed it in.
“It feels great!” Quesenberry told Virginia Lottery officials when she redeemed the winning ticket.
Quesenberry is a realtor who hopes to use her winnings for home renovations and to invest in real estate.
Print ‘n Play Rolling Jackpot is an instant-win game offered only in Virginia that has a starting jackpot of $50,000. The jackpot increases with each ticket sold until the jackpot is won.
The game is offered in $2, $5 and $10 versions. The $2 ticket can win 20-percent of the jackpot. The $5 ticket can win 50-percent of the jackpot and the $10 ticket can win 100-percent of the jackpot.
- A personal story of domestic abuse and the organization that helped
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Homestead Creamery issues voluntary recall of glass bottle products due to sanitation process issue
- Black and Blue Kickoff Live: Panthers consider return of Christian McCaffrey ahead of Thursday game
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana