ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – Saturday was the last call for toy donations for the toy drive that is being sponsored by the Junior League of Roanoke Valley.
The toy drive benefits Carilion Children’s Hospital patients whose holidays will look a little different this year, due to safety guidelines surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic.
This year, children must remain in their hospital rooms and will not get their usual visits from Santa or other guests.
Below are images from the toy drive.
- Person smoking inside bathroom forces American Airlines flight to divert to Norfolk
- Active COVID outbreaks rising in Kanawha County nursing homes
- Fentanyl leaving deadly wake on U.S.-Mexico border communities
- Court testimony: Former Muscogee County deputy clerk was wiring large sums of money to Africa
- First-class mail delivery changes for U.S. Post Office in Lynchburg