BEDFORD COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – Local groups come together to spread some pre-holiday cheer by supplying an early Thanksgiving dinner to those in need in Bedford County.
The Bedford County Sheriff’s Office, Bedford County Public Schools and Times Tickin’ Automotive & Recovery, LLC joined forces to provide 21 needy families with a pre-Thanksgiving dinner.
- UPDATE: Man dies after Sunday night shooting in Lynchburg
- Reigning champion Chiefs dump Bills 38-24 in AFC title game
- 11-year-old remembers his mother, Samantha Robinson, who was fatally shot in Lynchburg
- Super Host: Bucs become 1st to play Super Bowl at home
- Radford residents react to Sunday morning shootings