ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC) – A statue of Frederick Douglass was removed from its base during the Fourth of July holiday weekend.
The statue stood at Maplewood Park in Rochester.
- UPDATE: Crews reopen I-81 North in Pulaski County following Wednesday’s fatal multi-vehicle crash; traffic still delayed for miles
- Wedding photographer captures Beirut explosion
- COVIDWISE: How to use Virginia’s new contact-tracing app
- Pinpoint Weather: More clouds and more storms on this Thursday
- 11 alleged MS-13 members, associates charged with trafficking Virginia teen