ROCKY MOUNT, Va. (WFXR) – In an update to a news story we told you about last weekend, a man from Rocky Mount is scheduled for a court appearance Friday after being charged with trying to provide material support to ISIS.
An affidavit shows Romeo Xavier Langhorne created and shared a video that showed how to make a deadly explosive.
Court documents show that he did so with the intent of teaching members of ISIS how to get materials to make that explosive.
Langhorne has a detention hearing set for 2 p.m. at the Poff Federal Building in Roanoke.
- Body found in Pittsylvania County field positively ID’d as missing Raleigh man, police say
- 16 shot, 2 fatally, at party in Rochester, police say
- Pinpoint Weather: Fall feel to the last weekend of the summer
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?
- Poll workers in Floyd see large early voter turnout