HALIFAX COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — A crash early Sunday, Oct. 20, took the life of a Richmond man.
Virginia State Police say a 2006 Honda Accord driven by 21-year-old Terrence E. Tyler of Richmond was traveling on Route 58 when it ran off the road, struck a ditch, and overturned.
The crash occurred less than a mile west of Sandy Beach Road around 3:52 a.m. Tyler was not wearing a seat belt. He died at the scene.
No other vehicles were involved in the crash.
The crash remains under investigation, State Police said.
- Vinton library reopens its doors to visitors
- Small business owners reflect on “busiest weekend since the pandemic began”
- Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional Airport sees most passengers since pandemic began
- Lynchburg nonprofits share one-stop website for donations and volunteer work
- Gonzaga, Baylor stay atop AP Top 25; Va. Tech, Richmond in