ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Roanoke City Schools is asking parents and guardians for their input on the reopening of schools.
To assist the Transition and Restoration Task Force, the school system encourages the public to fill out an online survey.
The survey asks parents how comfortable they are having their students return to in-person classes, their transportation needs, and their availability to technology at home.
- Harrison Museum Speaker Series: A Deeper Dive into Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Hokies All Access : Men’s Basketball COVID-19 pause, Full Booth with Jon Laaser and Mike Burnop, Dreams to Degrees, and Twin Magic
- Vehicle of missing Bedford County man discovered along Blue Ridge Parkway in Roanoke
- Republican Party of Virginia rules out statewide convention at single venue after visit to Liberty University
- Montgomery County Supervisor Sherri Blevins joins race for 7th House District