ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Roanoke City Schools is asking parents and guardians for their input on the reopening of schools.
To assist the Transition and Restoration Task Force, the school system encourages the public to fill out an online survey.
The survey asks parents how comfortable they are having their students return to in-person classes, their transportation needs, and their availability to technology at home.
- Police: One driver dead following crash between vehicle, bus in Lynchburg on Aug. 1
- 5.1 earthquake occurred near Sparta, NC; several report feeling quake in Southwest and Central Virginia
- VDH: Virginia’s total COVID-19 count surpasses 100,000 cases, reaches 2,326 deaths as of Sunday
- Flames schedule affected by MAC conference fall sports cancellation
- Liberty’s Gandy-Golden looks to leave his mark in D.C.