(WFXR) – Davenport Energy announces they will donate 25 Chromebooks to Pittsylvania County Public Schools on Wednesday, as well as 15 internet hot spots to both Halifax County and Henry County Public Schools.
“Education is the cornerstone of success. In these unprecedented and uncertain times, with so many students learning remotely from home, Davenport Energy wants to ensure that every student has a computer and access to the internet so their education continues uninterrupted during the pandemic.”Davenport Energy Spokesperson
The donation of these items follows an assessment of needs by all three school divisions.
- Danville Fire Department battle Friday night fire on Main Street
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Record surge: US shatters single-day mark of COVID-19 cases
- With Charlie Brown specials gone from TV, here’s how to watch them for free
- Navy vet’s ‘sense of activism changed’ since beating by feds