PIGEON FORGE, Tn. (WFXR) — Dollywoood Theme Park and Dollywood’s Splash Country are set to reopen June 15 and 16 for season pass guests only. Both parks will open to the general public June 17.
Social distancing and health guidelines will be in place. Certain measures include:
- Limit the capacity of the parks on a daily bases
- Season pass holders will be required to reserve the date and time they wish to visit. General admission guest will purchase a date-based ticket.
- Face masks are required for guests over the age of 3, expect while eating, on water park attractions, or select coasters at Dollywood.
- Temperatures screenings will be taken prior to entry.
- Attraction and dining capacities will be limited.
- Physically distancing measures will be put into place, including physically distanced queues, marker barriers, and social distancing reminders around the parks.
- Additional sanitation measures will be implemented, such as high touch point areas will be cleaned more often and the resort will provide additional hand sanitizing stations.
- Duke hires Celtics’ Kara Lawson as women’s basketball coach
- Virginia sheriff’s deputy who said he was attacked Friday night charged with falsely summonsing law enforcement and obstruction of justice
- Boy calls for help; says his father shot his mother in Wythe County, authorities say
- Walking through African American history at Old City Cemetery
- Roanoke Valley Forecast