LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Delivery of 32-gallon trash cans in Lynchburg has been delayed due to missing parts for the assembly of the cans.
According to Public Works Director Gaynelle Hart, there is a delay in the delivery of axles that must be installed onto the 32-gallon trash cans for them to be conveniently used by residents.
Hart said existing carts are being washed and delivered to customers to use while they wait for delivery of their 32-gallon trash cans.
“It’s not ideal but it’s a band-aid until we can swap out a cart that is in a better condition,” she said.
“We apologize to our customers for the inconvenience and we are working to rectify the situation.”
- Health officials distribute over 4,000 Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines in first-ever, drive-thru event
- No. 21 Virginia tops Louisville 68-58 to claim ACC title
- Bridy has 2 TD runs, leads VMI over Western Carolina 30-7
- Stephens leads VMI past Furman 91-90 in OT in SoCon tourney
- James Madison rallies in fourth quarter to beat Elon 20-17