DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — Danville Police seek two persons of interest in connection to a burglary at a popular store Wednesday night.
According to police, the individuals broke the glass door at the Target located at 155 Holt Garrison Parkway in Danville and stole an undisclosed amount of electronics around 3:30 a.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 13.
Police have provided images of the persons of interest from the store’s surveillance system.
If you have any information about this ongoing investigation, contact the Danville Police at (434) 793-0000.
- NYC school system, largest in the US, to begin phased reopening in December
- Wisconsin counties finish recount, confirms Biden’s win over Trump
- West Virginia A.G. offers online shopping tips ahead of Cyber Monday
- Despite federal ban, renters still being evicted amid virus
- Man attacked ex-girlfriend in California home beaten, stabbed to death by victim’s mother and sister