WASHINGTON D.C. (WAVY) — After going to every game in 21 years, Dan Snyder, owner of the Washington Football Team, and his wife Tanya will be missing Sunday’s game due to safety precautions regarding COVID-19.
Team Physician Dr. Anthony Casolaro relayed the latest news stating the both Synder and his wife recently came in contact with someone who tested positive for the virus.
Despite testing negative for the virus, both have decided to quarantine as a precaution, ultimately missing Sunday’s game against the Cardinals in Arizona.
Washington Football Team Senior VP of Media and Content Julie Donaldson says the Snyders are safe and will be cheering from home.
- Ohio woman creates Baby Yoda from 451-pound pumpkin
- Trump encourages people to change their ballots. Here are states where you can
- Recent Listeria infection outbreak traced back to deli meat, CDC says
- Anxiety 2020: Voters worry about safety at the polls
- 2021 income tax brackets released: Where do you stand?