MARTINSVILLE, Va. (WFXR) – The Virginia Legislation Roundtable met in Martinsville today to inform the public about opioid use and encourage alternative pain management.
Event speakers delivered plans they say were effective in other states and could benefit southwest Virginia.
Three legislators attended the event and they hope participants will call on their lawmakers for insurance to cover these methods.
- Wanted fugitive arrested by Carroll County deputies
- Deputy Chief of Lynchburg Police Department appointed to esteemed crime prevention committee
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she has filed articles of impeachment against Biden
- Virginia family alleges 2019 attack by Richmond Police Department officers in federal lawsuit seeking $2M
- Authorities investigating armed robbery at restaurant in Drakes Branch