RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The Virginia Lottery Board has approved betting regulations on sports.
Betting will be allowed for most major league and college sports — but it will not include games featuring Virginia college teams.
Betting platforms that are online-only will need licenses to participate. The lottery is accepting applications for licenses from Oct. 15 to 31.
- Amy Coney Barrett: 5 things to know about Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- Liberty Flames defeat Florida International Panthers in close contest
- Live: President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Charles Barkley on defunding the police: ‘Who are Black people supposed to call? Ghostbusters?’
- Halifax County Sheriff’s Office searches for missing woman