RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC/WFXR) — Police officers in Richmond were dispatched to three separate shootings that left three men injured early Saturday morning.
The Richmond Police Department responded to the 1200 block of St. James Street at 1:08 a.m. on Saturday, July 11. Once on scene, officers found a man suffering from a gunshot wound. He was taken to a local hospital with a non-life threatening injury.
At 2:16 a.m., police responded to the 1700 block of E. Franklin Street. A man was taken to a local hospital with a life-threatening injury after being shot.
In addition, there was a crash involving two vehicles on the 2200 block of E. Main Street, leading officers to respond at 2:36 a.m. A man was shot during that incident and had to be hospitalized with a life-threatening injury.
Anyone with information about these shootings is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (804) 780-1000.
- Pinpoint Weather: Hot with isolated storms possible in Southwest VA
- Robotic pets used to remedy loneliness in nursing homes across Alabama
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season
- 5.1 earthquake reported near NC, several report feeling it in Virginia
- Warren County Sheriff told: Rachel Ray’s house on fire