CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A man is in the hospital after being stabbed in the head during a knife fight.
Chesterfield Police responded to the 300 block of Enon Oaks Lane around 9:30 p.m. on Sunday, for a report of adults fighting with knives.
Once on scene, they found a man and a woman who were injured. Police say the man “sustained stab wounds to his head” and was taken to the hospital. The woman had a laceration to her chin and was treated at the scene.
Police say everyone involved knew each other and charges are pending. They are now investigating this incident as a “malicious wounding.”
- String of 90°days in jeopardy today, as more widespread rain is expected.
- First annual Ronnie Roberts Senior Classic held in Lynchburg
- Lynchburg Black Lives Matter host a community affair
- After VA mother, daughter killed by car fleeing police, software creator wants to make donation to agencies
- Virginia Tech professor discusses African American perspectives on the Fourth of July