RICHMOND, Va. (WFXR) — The Virginia Department of Health reports 290 cases of coronavirus cases in Virginia and 45 hospitalizations. VDH still reports a total of six deaths as a result of COVID-19.
Local cases in central and southwest Virginia include:
- Amherst County: 1 case
- Bedford County: 1 case
- Botetourt County: 1 case
- Danville City: 1 case
- Franklin County: 1 case
- Halifax County: 1 case
- Rockbridge County: 1 case
At a press conference Tuesday morning, Centra Health announced two new cases in the Lynchburg area within the last 12 hours. Carilion in Roanoke said its hospital is treating three patients in home isolation and one in its facility.
- Northside Vikings reflect on soccer season cut short
- Hokies All-Access Minute (March 28, 2020)
- Roanoke couple hosts “drive-by” wedding shower
- VDH: Confirmed COVID-19 case in Alleghany County
- Alleghany Highlands Forecast