LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Street closures are scheduled on a portion of Clay Street to allow crews to repair Holy Cross Catholic Church’s steeple.
Clay Street between Seventh and Eighth Streets will close Saturday, Nov. 16, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for the repair.
No through traffic, including emergency vehicles, will be permitted.
Detour signs will be in place.
- Bedford firefighters respond to Monday afternoon fires at Moneta house, Tootsie’s diner
- US recommends pause on Johnson & Johnson vaccine use over blood clots
- Police officer killed in Capitol car attack will lie in honor Tuesday
- Fox stands behind Tucker Carlson after Anti-Defamation League urges his firing
- Centra Executive Chef Timothy Schoonmaker joins WFXR News to cook up heart-healthy quinoa pancakes