WYTHEVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — Wytheville Community College announced it will hold in-person advising and registration days for students to prepare for the fall semester.
These advising and registration days will be held in Smyth Hall on the Wytheville campus:
- Thursday, August 20, 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, August 21, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday, August 22, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
These sessions will allow a limited number of returning or prospective students the opportunity to meet with advisors and receive help with registration and financial aid process.
All participants must wear a mask, including students and employees, and only a limited amount of students will be allowed at a time. Sanitizing will also occur between each visit, and plexiglass shields will be in place at each contact location to help protect both students and employees.
WCC will set up a registration table set up at the main entrance to Smyth Hall where students can register. Students will then provide a phone number and wait in their vehicles until they are called for their appointment.
For more information, contact Renee Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (276) 223-4752.
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate
- UPDATE: Crash cleared on Route 29 south in Campbell County
- ‘Would you shut up, man?’: Trump, Biden interrupt each other during chaotic debate
- State Police investigate fatal tractor-trailer crash in Wythe County near the I-81/I-77 split
- Franklin County crash claims life of Ferrum man