ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Roanoke City Public Schools is set to host a virtual town hall Wednesday evening to inform students and parents about upcoming plans for the school year, as well as allow them the opportunity to voice questions or comments.
According to the school district, the virtual town hall will take place from 6 to 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 30.
During this virtual town hall, school officials say they will provide updates about the second nine weeks of the 2020-2021 school year. In addition, you can ask questions either during the event or in advance by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Superintendent White and district leaders welcome your feedback on the first quarter and we will provide an overview of the second nine weeks,” Roanoke City Public Schools stated on Facebook ahead of the virtual event.
If you want to participate in Wednesday evening’s virtual town hall, click on this Microsoft Teams link.
- Danville Fire Department battle Friday night fire on Main Street
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Record surge: US shatters single-day mark of COVID-19 cases
- With Charlie Brown specials gone from TV, here’s how to watch them for free
- Navy vet’s ‘sense of activism changed’ since beating by feds