MARTINSVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — Martinsville students will return to school Monday, August 10, in an entirely virtual environment.
The school board says laptops and materials will be available for all students, and teachers are required to attend the schools in-person and teach from their classrooms. Teachers should report to the schools no later than 8 a.m.
For a detailed schedule, see below:
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- 1 dead, 2 critical after bus bound for Grand Canyon rolls over
- Child tax credit: Biden stimulus plan could give parents $300 a month per child
- Danville Community College students can apply to receive free laptops due to CARES Act funds
- St. Andrew’s Catholic Church in Roanoke collecting donations in lieu of Baby Bottle Campaign