BOTETOURT COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Following Wednesday morning’s school board meeting, Botetourt County Public Schools announced two important decisions with regard to virtual learning.
According to officials, the Botetourt County School Board decided on Wednesday, Sept. 23, to keep Wednesdays as remote learning days.
In addition, the school district says entirely remote learners will have the opportunity to switch to a hybrid learning schedule on Oct. 19, which marks the start of the second grading period.
Botetourt County Public Schools says any additional information will be shared with parents through their child’s school.
You can watch the stream from the Botetourt County School Board meeting on Wednesday by clicking here.
- Health officials report 1,429 new COVID-19 cases, 20 new deaths around Virginia as of Thursday
- US-250 East closed in Nelson County due to Thursday morning crash
- 3 dead in knife attack in French church; terrorism suspected
- UPDATE: Crash involving multiple tractor-trailers, vehicles closes down I-81 South in Botetourt County; backs up traffic for miles
- Three women arrested in connection with armed robbery at Halifax County mini mart