(WFXR) – Congress has appropriated the latest round of funds for new applications for Economic Disaster Injury Loans in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
Those businesses involved in agriculture — including those engaged in the production of food and fiber, ranching, and raising livestock — as well as aquaculture and all other farming and agriculture-related industries can apply for these loans.
The Small Business Association encourages all eligible agricultural businesses with less than 500 employees who want to apply, to begin their application process by starting to prepare their financial information.
When that is complete, click here to begin the application process.
- Hokies All-Access Minute (May 30, 2020)
- Virginia Tech students build golf course in home
- City Manager for Roanoke City releases update as protests continue
- WATCH LIVE: Crowds gather at National Civil Rights Museum for protest
- Protests heat up across US, governors call in National Guard