AMHERST, Va. (WFXR) — The Amherst County Sherriff’s Office and Virginia State Police TAC Team made two arrests after a two-month-long narcotics investigation.
On Tuesday, March 28th, deputies executed a search warrant in the Faulconerville area of Amherst County. Officers seized over $1,500 worth of Fentanyl, a significant amount of Methamphetamine, suspected counterfeit pills, and a Glock 19 Gen 5 9mm that was allegedly stolen out of Amherst County.
As a result of their investigation and search, Antwone Lee Sparrow and Sabrina Danielle Allen were arrested and charged.
Their investigation also revealed that Sparrow, a seventeen-time convicted felon, was wanted three times out of Bedford County. He was charged with the following:
- Possession of Schedule I/II Drugs in both Bedford and Amherst County
- Using a False Identity to Law Enforcement Officer in Amherst County
Allen was charged with the following:
- Possession of Firearm: Receive Stolen or Aid in Concealing,
- Possession of a Firearm while Distributing/PWID Sch I/II Drugs
- Selling/Giving/Distributing Schedule I/II Drugs
The Amherst County Sherriff’s Office notes this is an ongoing investigation and additional charges are pending.