ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — During the pandemic, parents are not the only ones who have felt stress. Kids have felt stress due to quarantine due to a number of factors like going back to school and isolation from friends. Kianna Price talked to Dr. Crystal Tyler-Mackey from the Virginia Cooperative Extension about why social connections are important for managing stress.
- Patrick Henry signings feature Duke and VMI commits
- “We need help”: Roanoke restaurants struggling to hire workers
- Pulaski County animal rescue seeking donations for dog shot three times
- Gayle Manchin sworn-in as Federal Co-chair of the Appalachian Regional Commission
- Averett University to hold Nurse Pinning, White Coat Ceremonies Friday