ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — During the pandemic, parents are not the only ones who have felt stress. Kids have felt stress due to quarantine due to a number of factors like going back to school and isolation from friends. Kianna Price talked to Dr. Crystal Tyler-Mackey from the Virginia Cooperative Extension about why social connections are important for managing stress.
- White House COVID-19 response team to hold briefing as US approval of J&J vaccine nears
- Cat that vanished 15 years ago reunited with her owner
- Kitten found with paws frozen to ground in Iowa
- NASA naming headquarters after ‘Hidden Figures’ engineer Mary Jackson
- VDH: Record-high 234 new COVID-19 deaths reported while total cases increase by 1,657 as of Friday