ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — We are all stressed out during the pandemic, including our children. But are there ways to alleviate that stress? Kianna Price talked today with Dr. Crystal Tyler-Mackey with the Virginia Cooperative Extension about ways to manage you and your family’s stress during the quarantine.
- West Virginia woman pleads guilty to distributing 1.5 kilograms of meth
- Lynchburg Police respond after two crashes involving city cruisers between Thursday and Saturday
- Lynchburg donut shop estimates tens of thousands in repairs after cop car crash
- Emergency SNAP benefits hitting EBT cards on April 16
- West Virginia COVID-19 numbers on the rise again