BLACKSBURG, Va. (WFXR) — For teenagers without family members who went to college, the college application process may seem foreign. That is exactly what Jesika McDaniel hopes to solve by starting her website, Dreams2Degrees, which will help students apply to college successfully.
- VDOT calls for litter-free roadways in honor of Earth Day
- Getting the best in local artisans with the Hello Spring Market
- Army officer pepper sprayed during Windsor traffic stop speaks publicly about the incident
- Allergic to the COVID vaccine? There’s hope on the horizon, Dr. Fauci says
- Pickup truck hits multiple vehicles, crashes into Bojangles in Lynchburg, according to police