ROANOKE, Va (WFXR) — A new funded project by United State Department of Agriculture to provide rapid response to Covid-19 in food supply chain from farm to table and provide scientific-based answers to farmers, processors, retail stores, and consumers questions. Kianna Price talked today with Reza Ovissi from the Virginia Cooperative Extension about the rapid response project.
- Ohio woman creates Baby Yoda from 451-pound pumpkin
- Trump encourages people to change their ballots. Here are states where you can
- Recent Listeria infection outbreak traced back to deli meat, CDC says
- Anxiety 2020: Voters worry about safety at the polls
- 2021 income tax brackets released: Where do you stand?