LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Southwest and Central Virginia is an outdoor paradise, offering some of the best biking, hiking, and fishing spots in the country. That is why David Dudley, four-time Angler of the Year and Lynchburg native took some time to tell us about what it is like to be a professional angler, and even give some tips on how you can up your fishing game.
- West Virginia woman pleads guilty to distributing 1.5 kilograms of meth
- Lynchburg Police respond after two crashes involving city cruisers between Thursday and Saturday
- Lynchburg donut shop estimates tens of thousands in repairs after cop car crash
- Emergency SNAP benefits hitting EBT cards on April 16
- West Virginia COVID-19 numbers on the rise again