LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Southwest and Central Virginia is an outdoor paradise, offering some of the best biking, hiking, and fishing spots in the country. That is why David Dudley, four-time Angler of the Year and Lynchburg native took some time to tell us about what it is like to be a professional angler, and even give some tips on how you can up your fishing game.
- Agents locate 70 missing minors, some were sexually exploited
- What we know about the Texas school shooting timeline
- ALERRT active shooter training center developing ‘age-appropriate’ curriculum for students
- Principal shares school safety procedures after mass shooting
- Mass shooting renews gun control, school safety debate in Virginia