ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — As spring is around the corner, it is the perfect time to set up a bird habitat in your backyard to enjoy all of our feathered friends. Kianna Price talked with Robin Duska, Virginia Master Naturalist, about some tips for creating a bird sanctuary at home.
- Draft grant manual for the Community Flood Preparedness Fund available for viewing
- Section of Route 678 in Bath County closed due to slope failure
- ‘Lost Golden City’ discovered in Egypt
- Lynch family attorney: Donovon Lynch’s body moved during investigation, another man was shot at scene by VB police
- Multiple people shot, including KPD officer at Austin-East Magnet High School