ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — October is Domestic Abuse Awareness month, so today, Kianna Price talked with Captain Jamie Clay, Corps Officer/Pastor of The Salvation Army of Roanoke & Turning Point, about the impact of trauma associated with domestic abuse, and where people can reach out for more help.
- Woman reported missing from Henry County since July
- Man dies after Monday shooting in Roanoke County
- Pinpoint Weather: Zeta arrives in Virginia, heavy rain and localized flooding possible Thursday
- WFXR News is the official media sponsor of Drumstick Dash 2020 supporting the Roanoke Rescue Mission
- Amherst County Schools confirm COVID-19 case at Amherst Elementary