ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Today on Living Local House Calls, Kianna Price talked to Tina Genaro, LPC, with the Bradley Free Clinic Behavioral Health Advisory Committee, about the importance of mental health and psychiatric therapy during the pandemic.
- Patrick Henry Community College receives new heavy-equipment simulators
- Holiday spending likely lower this season, according to Roanoke College Poll
- Roanoke County Police offers advice to prevent “Grinches” from stealing Christmas
- Roanoke City Public Schools, community partners give away 400 boxed meals for Thanksgiving
- Bedford County Sheriff, schools, local business team to provide needy families with pre-Thanksgiving dinners