ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Today on Living Local House Calls, Kianna Price talked to Tina Genaro, LPC, with the Bradley Free Clinic Behavioral Health Advisory Committee, about the importance of mental health and psychiatric therapy during the pandemic.
- 3,335 new coronavirus cases, 119 new hospitalizations reported Tuesday by Virginia health officials
- Newsfeed Now: Search for Brian Laundrie continues in Gabby Petito case; Federal government shutdown possible as debt rises
- LIVE: Police searching for Gabby Petito’s fiancé Brian Laundrie in Carlton Reserve
- Driver brought to hospital after tractor-trailer overturns in Pulaski County
- Virginia boy who cut dozens of lawns for free now challenging peers to give back to their community