ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Today on Living Local House Calls, Kianna Price talked to Tina Genaro, LPC, with the Bradley Free Clinic Behavioral Health Advisory Committee, about the importance of mental health and psychiatric therapy during the pandemic.
- Liberty Advances to ASUN Championship, Defeats Stetson
- Pinpoint Weather: Cool Start to the weekend
- Invasive zebra mussels found on marimo moss balls, warns Virginia Department of Wildlife Resources
- New River Valley Public Health Task Force to host live, virtual forum
- Civil War Weekend at Virginia Tech goes virtual with free events