ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — As the seasons change, people will be starting to transition from heat to AC, but is there any maintenance you need to worry about before making that change? Ted Puzio, Owner of Southern Trust Home Services, about some spring cleaning maintenance tips you may want to keep in mind.
- Gov. Northam orders US, Virginia flags to fly at half-staff until Tuesday in honor of Indianapolis shooting victims
- Miss Virginia competition returns to Roanoke for 2021
- US setting up $1.7B national network to track COVID-19 variants
- YouTuber Jake Paul says he has brain damage ahead of boxing match, then retracts comments
- Looking forward to the new concert and event season with Dr Pepper Park