ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Over the last few days on Living Local, we have been sharing the stories of Hispanic and Latin people in our community. Today Kianna Price sat down and talked with Dr. Kris Tilley-Lubbs, President of Casa Latina Roanoke Valley, about the services Casa Latina Roanoke Valley provides to the Spanish speaking community.
- MLB investigating Dodgers player who left isolation to celebrate World Series victory, after testing positive for coronavirus
- Woman reported missing from Henry County since July
- Man dies after Monday shooting in Roanoke County, individual in custody
- Pinpoint Weather: Zeta arrives in Virginia, heavy rain and localized flooding possible Thursday
- WFXR News is the official media sponsor of Drumstick Dash 2020 supporting the Roanoke Rescue Mission