ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — When safe processing equipment and supplies are difficult to find, it may be tempting to cut corners on food preservation methods or use alternative supplies and equipment that can cause food to become unsafe to consume. Today Kianna Price talked to Dr. Melissa Chase, Consumer Food Safety Program Manager for the Virginia Cooperative Extension about safe food preserving techniques.
- ‘My son was a hero’: 15-year-old killed after protecting his girlfriend, family says
- Law firm representing Lt. Nazario in $1 million civil rights case against Windsor police releases statement
- Joseph Siravo, ‘Sopranos’ actor, dead at 66
- Macaulay Culkin, Brenda Song announce birth of first child together
- Journey to Tokyo: Rugby player Lauren Doyle aims for spot on Olympics roster, gold