ROANOKE, Va (WFXR) — Loving Living Local host Kianna Price talked today with President of the Roanoke Valley Paralegal Association, Shannon Honaker, about the Jaunt for Justice 5k that benefits people in low income areas receiving legal help.
- Ohio woman creates Baby Yoda from 451-pound pumpkin
- Trump encourages people to change their ballots. Here are states where you can
- Recent Listeria infection outbreak traced back to deli meat, CDC says
- Anxiety 2020: Voters worry about safety at the polls
- 2021 income tax brackets released: Where do you stand?