BLACKSBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Today on Living Local House Calls, Kianna Price talked with John Patterson, M.D., a Cardiologist with LewisGale Physicians- Blacksburg Cardiology, about recognizing some of the warning signs of a heart attack, and what you should do if you or a loved one is experiencing some of these symptoms.
- Dems plan to slam GOP for ‘political stunts and sham investigations’ at first House education hearing
- Pinpoint Weather: Mild pattern with showers ahead
- The five biggest moments from Biden’s State of the Union address
- Five big takeaways from President Biden’s 2023 State of the Union Address
- Five things Biden didn’t talk about in the State of the Union