BLACKSBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Today on Living Local House Calls, Kianna Price talked with John Patterson, M.D., a Cardiologist with LewisGale Physicians- Blacksburg Cardiology, about recognizing some of the warning signs of a heart attack, and what you should do if you or a loved one is experiencing some of these symptoms.
- NRV trash pickup company partners with food pantry
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- A two-week shut down is a possible option in Virginia to stunt COVID-19 spread after Thanksgiving
- Coronavirus relief: When will lawmakers reach deal on more help for Americans?
- A behind the scenes look at the Rescue Mission of Roanoke