ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so over the next few weeks, we will be talking with survivors, organizations, and experts to educate people and bring awareness to Breast Cancer. Today Kianna Price sat down with Kristie Buchanan, an art teacher, mother, and Breast Cancer survivor, to talk about her journey with Breast Cancer.
- Government shutdown looms as Congress battles over debt ceiling
- Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine authorization for kids 5-11 may not come before November
- This Amazon Prime perk ends Oct. 25
- Back in the limelight: Skittles adds lime flavor back to the lineup
- Deputies urge drivers to avoid Route 8 near Childress Road due to a car crash in Montgomery County