ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Caribbica Soul provides Roanoke restaurant-goers with a window into Caribbean paradise, offering a unique mixture of exotic and soul food. Today Kianna Price talked with Karen E. Jones, Editor in Chief of ColorsVA Magazine, about one of the most popular restaurants in Roanoke.
- Mark Wheeler resigns as Parry McCluer’s head football coach
- Paul White resigns as Jefferson Forest head football coach
- Southern Virginia advances to the NCAA Men’s Division III Volleyball Semifinals
- VHSL Class 1 Volleyball Final Preview : Riverheads at Auburn
- VHSL Class 3 Volleyball Final Preview : New Kent at Rustburg