LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month, so on Loving Living Local today, Kianna Price interviewed Ashley Marshall, CEO of the YWCA of Central Virginia, about why this is such an important topic to be aware of year round, and the services they provide to people in need.
- Health officials report 1,893 new COVID-19 cases around Virginia while total deaths reach 4,062 as of Monday
- William & Mary men’s hoops pauses after positive virus test, Tribe played ODU on Saturday
- Merriam-Webster’s top word of 2020 is no surprise
- Moderna asking US, European regulators to OK its virus shots
- UPDATE: Multiple weather-related road closures, warnings reported around Pittsylvania County, other localities