ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Now in its sixteenth year, the St. Jude Thanks and Giving campaign has transformed the holiday season into a time of giving thanks by raising awareness and funds for the ongoing battle to end childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Kianna Price talked today with Grammy award winning artist Luis Fonsi and his friend Diana, a patient at St. Jude, about how you can donate to the Thanks and Giving campaign.
- Two women tried to spend $1 million bill at Dollar General store
- Arizona woman wakes up to find tires slashed, severed finger on driveway
- FedEx shooting: Gunman started in parking lot before entering Indianapolis FedEx facility and killing 8 people
- All Virginians are eligible for COVID-19 vaccines starting April 18
- Will your kids need to be vaccinated?