ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Today host Kianna Price talked with Dr. Crystal Tyler-Mackey with the Virginia Cooperative Extension about juggling work and responsibilities at home, and how to handle the stress of 2020.
- Pinpoint Weather: One more decent day Sunday before rain, colder weather moves in
- Virginia Tech upsets No. 3 Villanova 81-73 in overtime
- 15th Annual Gingerbread Festival: Gingerbread house competition
- Liberty knocks off another SEC opponent in Gamecocks 78-62
- ‘Small Business Saturday is important to us,’ Local businesses share why shopping local is critical amid COVID-19