BLACKSBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Today on Loving Living Local, host Kianna Price talked with Executive Chef Scott Watson and Sous Chef Chris Martin from the Inn at Virginia Tech and the Skelton Conference Center, about ways to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving, and how to carve it.
- ‘It’s a dire situation’- Restaurants push Congress for direct relief to save the industry as restrictions tighten
- VCU Medical Center will play key role in COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Homeland Security investigating scams related to new COVID-19 vaccines
- FDA authorizes first at-home COVID-19 and flu combination test
- VDH Saturday update: Nearly 3,800 new COVID-19 cases, 47 new deaths in Virginia