BLACKSBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Today for Virginia Tech Tuesday, Loving Living Local host Kianna Price sat down with Patricia Raun, a professor in the School of Performing Arts at Virginia Tech and director of the Center for Communicating Science, to talk about how to affectively communicate with each other while wearing masks.
- Delays expected after tractor-trailer crashes on I-81 South in Montgomery County
- 6,200+ without power in Grayson County, other parts of southwest and central Virginia after Monday’s storms
- Halifax County Public Schools announces delay following Monday’s severe weather
- Stars stunned by ‘mismanaged set’ in fatal prop-gun shooting of cinematographer
- Japan’s Princess Mako loses royal status after marring commoner
Get breaking news, weather, and sports delivered to your smartphone with the WFXR News app available on Apple and Android.