BLACKSBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Today for Virginia Tech Tuesday, Loving Living Local host Kianna Price sat down with Patricia Raun, a professor in the School of Performing Arts at Virginia Tech and director of the Center for Communicating Science, to talk about how to affectively communicate with each other while wearing masks.
- ‘It’s a dire situation’- Restaurants push Congress for direct relief to save the industry as restrictions tighten
- VCU Medical Center will play key role in COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Homeland Security investigating scams related to new COVID-19 vaccines
- FDA authorizes first at-home COVID-19 and flu combination test
- VDH Saturday update: Nearly 3,800 new COVID-19 cases, 47 new deaths in Virginia