BLACKSBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Today for Virginia Tech Tuesday, Loving Living Local host Kianna Price sat down with Patricia Raun, a professor in the School of Performing Arts at Virginia Tech and director of the Center for Communicating Science, to talk about how to affectively communicate with each other while wearing masks.
- ‘Paisanos’ return home: 1,500-vehicle caravan to gather in Laredo, head south into Mexico on Dec. 8
- CNN suspends Chris Cuomo for helping brother in scandal
- Security guard killed at work in Richmond double shooting
- Republicans push for more GOP women in Congress
- Public Safety Department issues burn ban for Pittsylvania County
Get breaking news, weather, and sports delivered to your smartphone with the WFXR News app available on Apple and Android.