ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Today on Loving Living Local, host Kianna Price sat down with Neely R. Conner and her furry friend Ellie, from Volunteer Pet Partners, to talk about how having a pet can benefit your mental health by helping offset stress and create happiness in everyday life.
- Clutch hits in the sixth lift Appomattox softball to state championship game
- “I just really enjoy life even more than I used to”; Bedford County woman’s ‘miraculous’ recovery after nearly dying from COVID
- Va. expecting budget surplus after bracing for big losses; Tourism groups asking for direct aid
- Study: Yeager brings more than $225M to WV economy
- WV roadways and bridges rank last in nation