BLACKSBURG, Va. (WFXR) — We have all heard of the new Johnson and Johnson vaccine, but how effective is it against new variants of COVID-19? Kianna Price talked today with Lisa M. Lee, a public health expert specializing in infectious disease epidemiology and public health ethics and the associate vice president for research and innovation at Virginia Tech, about the COVID-19 vaccine, and touches on common questions like should you still wear a mask even if you have the vaccine?
- Hokies All Access : Reach For Excellence, Korbin Myers profile, Elizabeth Kitley honored, Full Booth with Mike Burnop
- Mark Wheeler resigns as Parry McCluer’s head football coach
- Paul White resigns as Jefferson Forest head football coach
- Southern Virginia advances to the NCAA Men’s Division III Volleyball Semifinals
- VHSL Class 1 Volleyball Final Preview : Riverheads at Auburn